- Please park in empty existing parking spaces first and then in the center lanes only (either side of the double yellow line). Do not park in the middle of the street until Broad Street and all side streets are closed.
- The 400 block is reserved for food vendors so please do not park between 4th and 5th Streets on Broad.
- No parking in the outside lanes as these must remain open for emergency vehicles.
- An emergency lane must be kept open on all numbered streets (2nd – 6th Streets).
- No parking in areas or parking spaces that contain traffic cones.
- Broad Street closes at 4:30 pm on First Friday and the festivities officially begin at 6:00 pm. Please plan to park on Broad Street between 4:30 and 6:00 pm. In order to protect spectators, we ask that you do not leave before the event is over at 9:00.
- As First Friday grows, there may be changes in parking arrangements. Please be flexible and understanding of any changes.
We urge all of our members and visitors to attend and support our events.
We look forward to seeing at our upcoming events!!!
Family, Friends and Visitors are Always Welcome at All GSRA Events and Meetings
“Due to Covid19, Always Check With Event Sponsor Before Attending Any Event”
- This event has passed.
First Friday Cruise-In, Gadsden, Alabama
May 7 @ 4:30 pm - 9:00 pmFREE
First Friday is organized and produced by Downtown Gadsden, Inc., Gadsden, Alabama a non-governmental entity and is held to support and promote the downtown merchants. Please respect the following guidelines and local ordinances to ensure a safe and enjoyable festival for all attendees.
- For the safety of your pet and shoppers, NO PETS PLEASE
- No unauthorized vendors and exhibitors
- No unauthorized amplification of sound-producing devices
- No unauthorized signs or written materials
- No pamphleteering
- No advertising of outside businesses
- No personal coolers and glass containers
- No unsafe actions, such as but not limited to, revving motors, burnouts, etc.
- No skateboards, roller blades, bicycles or other devices on sidewalks or in crowded areas.
- No fundraising activities of any kind.
If you have an idea for an event, Please give Dan Wooley a call at 770-841-4375 or email Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Did you know that 2020 marks the 44th year since GSRA was created by car clubs in the state of Georgia to address safety, legislation and education for the hobby automotive enthusiast?