We Need Your Help
How do we maintain all the programs, projects and fun at GSRA?
With Volunteers. GSRA is one of the largest automotive associations in the state of Georgia and we need your attendance, muscles and ideas! We love what we do and we are all volunteers. Every event, web posting, StreetTalk magazine, e-blast, cruise-in and association activity only happens because someone has donated their time and talent to make GSRA successful
Here are a few benefits that volunteers say they get from volunteering:
1. Having the opportunity to work with others who share an interest in the car hobby
2. Meeting and making new friends and staying connected with old friends
3. Feeling a sense of satisfaction and accomplishment from helping and filling a need
4. Staying in the forefront in the automotive hobby
5. Using personal expertise, skills and talents for a worthy cause
6. Being part of something bigger than you along and being rewarded your for efforts!!!
If you have questions not covered here, please contact one of our volunteers (refer to the volunteer page)
We need help in our regions as well as committee members for membership, education, communications, events, merchandise, legislative and insurance. Give us a call and learn more about how you can be a valued volunteer at Georgia Street Rod Association.