The Georgia Street Rod Association (GSRA) is a statewide association of automobile enthusiasts and organizations dedicated to education, safety, and awareness.
A fun and educational member experience.
We accomplish this:
- Through events that bring together automotive and transportation industry businesses and hobbyists.
- By working with students and automotive instructors to further automotive/transportation education and careers.
- By supporting automotive technology scholarship opportunities within the technical school system in Georgia.
- By monitoring and educating on legislative and insurance topics that could affect the automobile and transportation hobby.
- By working with other organization’s events, car shows and cruise-ins which bring awareness of the hobby and its history to the general public.
- By supporting safety issues laid out by national organizations, such as NSRA and SEMA.
- By communicating activities through GSRA web site, social media and StreetTalk that engages automotive hobbyists, students and the general public.
GSRA welcomes owners of customs, muscle cars, sports cars, classics, specialty rides, trucks, street rods, rat rods, imports and all people who love cars, whether or not they own a vehicle.
Working together we can preserve and strengthen the automotive hobby for ourselves and future generations.