Our work doesn’t exist in isolation. We partner with existing clubs, groups and companies across the automotive, transportation, education and service industries to leverage our combined knowledge and abilities to promote safety and education within the State of Georgia.
We invite you to be a part of the GSRA experience and support our mission and vision by becoming an ally or partner with GSRA in the promotion of education, safety, and awareness of the automotive and transportation hobby.
Ally Clubs and Associations
GSRA was started as a joint venture between Georgia area car clubs to promote education, safety, and the automotive hobby to the general public and address political issues when they could harm the industry. GSRA welcomes all state clubs and organizations to become an ally and list your organization on the Ally Club and Association listing. GSRA also welcomes other organizations to our listing service that support our Mission and Vision. List your club or organization on our listing service to be a part of the GSRA support community.
- Connect with new potential customers and members
- Event sponsorship recognition
- Product placement
- Media exposure
- Web exposure
- Publication exposure on our Facebook page and our publication StreetTalk
Make an Investment into making a difference in your community
- Conduct a Donation Drive amongst your staff, customers and members
- Become a Sponsor for one of our events
- Organize your own event and utilize GSRA members to make it memorable
- Advertise in StreetTalk and on our Facebook page
- Donate to our cause. We accept various donation opportunities.
- Organize a Matching Gift Campaign
- Become a recognized GSRA Partner
- Purchase GSRA merchandise
- Develop a joint merchandise program
- Create a Giveback Program on behalf of your business to benefit GSRA scholarship program.
Together, we can make a BIG difference!
For more information about these opportunities and becoming a partner with GSRA, please contact: Doug Mills at 678-814-5286 or firstname.lastname@example.org